The SureCoat RV Roof System is the Highest Quality Coating kit available for REAL, working solutions for your RV roof leak issues! Here’s How to Repair your RV Roof:
Originally designed for industrial use, now reformulated and perfected for your RV Roof Repairs!
|RV KITS||COVERAGE RATES||PRICE|
|No. 1 5 Gallon RV Roof Repair Kit||12’ Camper/Trailer (up to 100 sq. feet) includes 100 l.f. of 4" fabric||$395|
|No. 2 7 Gallon RV Roof Repair Kit||16’ Camper/Trailer (up to 150 sq. feet) includes 150 l.f. of 4" fabric||$549|
|No. 3 10 Gallon RV Roof Repair Kit||20’ Camper/Trailer (up to 200 sq. feet) includes 200 l.f. of 4" fabric||$695|
|No. 4 15 Gallon RV Roof Repair Kit||32’ Camper/Trailer (up to 300 sq. feet) includes 300 l.f. of 4" fabric||$795|
|No. 5 20 Gallon RV Roof Repair Kit*||45’ Camper/Trailer (up to 400 sq. feet) includes 300 l.f. of 4" fabric *includes additional 1 gallon detail pail*||$895|
|No. 6 2 Gallon RV Roof Repair Kit||Detail Repair Kit (Seams & Penetrations) includes 50 l.f. of 4" fabric||$249|
|RV FABRIC KIT||Full - Polyester Fabric Kit (42" x 150’ polyester fabric)||$150|
· Paint Brush
Free shipping in the continental United States
Simple Installation Steps
- Inspect the entire roof field to identify problem areas that will need to be repaired or treated prior to coating. Replace any substrate that may be damaged.
- Clean roof surface by removing debris and sweeping excess dirt off. A vacuum or blower can be used to remove fine dirt and dust. Clean with SureKlean by washing the roof using a power washer. A water broom can be used in some applications. Scrub with a green scrubbing pad or stiff bristle brush. Do not use steel wool; it will leave small metal fibers and create pinholes in the coating.
- Roof Surface must be completely dry before any application is made.
- Prepare the roof surface to receive the coating by dressing all penetrations, equipment mounts, skylights, roof hatches and mechanical fasteners. Apply coating, then a single ply of fabric and additional coating; embedding the fabric in between two layers of the SureCoat RV roof coating.
- Pre-Coat Problem Areas first. Depending on condition of surface, apply additional coating with embedded fabric to any separating seams, or delaminating areas.
- Apply SureCoat RV System Coating to the field of the roof by ½ inch nap roller, brush or airless sprayer (see equipment specifications). Enough coating must be applied here to ensure the saturation of fabric in next step.
- Embed Fabric into coating throughout the RV roof field, making sure it as flush as possible. Make sure that the fabric does not fish-mouth.*
- Apply SureCoat RV System second coat over the fabric.
- Allow 48 hours for SureCoat RV System to dry before exposing to any damp weather conditions. The SureCoat RV System is a low VOC water based material that can wash away with rain if not cured.
* Fabric should not have any voids under it or be lifted from the surface. It is best to use extra coating in these areas.