The SureCoat Deck Saver System is a waterproof, highly bonded, seamless deck restoration system intended for new and existing pedestrian decks and walkways.
1. a. Base Coat – SureCoat or SureSet (min. rate of 2 gals per 100 sf.)
b. Poly-Mesh – Surecoat Poly-Mesh (reinforcing fabric)
c. Top Coat – SureCoat or SureSet (min. rate of 1 gal per 100 sf.)
2. Top Coats – SureCoat or SureSet (min. rate of 1 gal per 100 sf.)
3. Texture Coat – SureCoat or SureSet with sand (min. rate of 1 gal per 100 sf.)
4. Colored Seal Coat – StrucSureCoat or water based deck sealer (min. rate of 1 gal per 100 sf.)
This deck restoration system is applied in multiple layers to provide a reinforced single-ply system that conforms to existing site conditions, while remaining flexible, resulting in a fully-adhered seamless deck.
Why Choose the SureCoat Deck Saver System?
The SureCoat Deck Saver System is easy to install and maintain. It is a durable and environmentally friendly solution that can extend the life of an existing deck.
• Class 1 waterproof coating
• Pedestrian traffic bearing for decks and walkways
• Environmentally-friendly, low VOC and UV Stable
• California Title 24 Compliant
• Applied right over the existing deck substrate
View Our Project Profiles